Role: Business Development Manager
Company: Leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions.
· Achieves monthly sales targets by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers in a geographic territory (Ireland)
· Leads negotiations coordinates complex decision-making process and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
· Evaluates software contract spending and utilisation in a given organisation
· Grows and maintains existing customer relationships
· Submits accurate and timely forecasts
· Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer transactions
· Develops strong knowledge in cloud solutions, licensing, negotiation and relationship skills
· Effectively communicates and presents the company value proposition to all executive levels of an organization.
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience within software & cloud sales
· Experience in Solution Selling techniques and strong account management
· Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
· Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
· Highly motivated and results-oriented
· Strong presentation, communication, multitasking, and time management skills
· Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
Benefits: healthcare insurance, private pension scheme, increasing AL, life insurance.
Salary: Neg DOE + OTE