Role: Customer service representative – UK Market
Contract: until end of Jan 2022 (with view to extension) REMOTE
Salary: pro rata of €21.5K p/a + bonus
Work hrs: rotating shifts, Mon – Sun (5 days)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers by resolving queries via appropriate phone and email.
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure that that the Team Supervisor is kept informed of all relevant customer service, quality or system issues
- Undertake additional tasks as delegated by the Team SV
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven experience within an order processing and customer-focused role
- Confident in dealing with customers, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail and to be accurate in detailed tasks