Role: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Dublin (temporarily remote)
Salary: up to €45K p/a DOE + benefits
Company: Multination, Global,
Main tasks (not limited to):
- Virtual desktop troubleshooting
- Assisting company employees with technical support (desktop computers, laptops, printers, hardware setup and configurations)
- Training staff on use of software and hardware.
- Performing upgrades on systems when required
- Working closely with procurement department regarding the purchase of any new hardware and software.
- Assisting in maintaining LAN/WAN and telecom systems.
- Maintaining, controlling and deploying all software licenses server
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician certification
- Proven experience within IT support: min 2 years (L1 & L2)
- Strong communication skills (Fluent English)
- Experience working with ticket management systems (e.g., ServiceNow), remote support tools, and software distribution systems.
- Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies across a wide variety of areas.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technology including networking, desktop operating systems, network printers, and VoIP phones (Avaya preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2010, Wi-Fi troubleshooting, Office 365 Suite, and basic networking.
- Familiarity with ChromeOS
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification desired