Role: Full Stack Software Engineer
Salary: Neg (DOE) + Bonus + Company laptop + AL
(Please forward CVs in English)
As a Full Stack Software Developer you will be responsible for working closely with the company external software development team to effectively drive the App project forward as well as helping to further ideate solutions to deliver the desired end result.
In addition to working closely on the App front, you will be responsible for advising on the best approaches in relation to new App developments, estimation of deliverables and associated deadlines as well as creating detailed reports explaining / defining the entire App and technological infrastructure as it evolves.
The role will also involve interviewing and selecting top candidates to form a software development team when the company decides to bring that function in-house.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with development team to ideate software solutions
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Hire and manage software developers (proficient in Kotlin, Swift or full stack)
- Test each App release as well as report bugs in JIRA
- Manage JIRA as a software project manager tool with development team
- Consult management team in ongoing software development tasks, challenges, issues
- Previous experience working as a Full Stack Developer or similar
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiar with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiar with common iOS & Android tech-stacks
- Knowledge of Android & iOS development languages (e.g. Kotlin, Swift)
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps backend frameworks (e.g. Firebase, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud API
- Familiar with Vonage (call & video call) tool
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and thorough analytical skills
- Ability to manage other developers
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Salary: Neg (DOE) + bonus + company laptop, AL.