Role: German speaking Inbound Sales Team Leader
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Team management experience
- Coaching and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Fluent level of German
- Advanced level of English.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ongoing desire to learn and develop.
Work hrs: Mon – Fri
- Access to the company’s global development programs
- 6 weeks training
- Healthcare insurance
- Relocation: Flight to Spain + 2 months free accommodation in Barcelona.
Salary: up to €30226 p/a