Role: Hebrew speaking Customer service agent
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone, chat and email
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Upsell additional product features to existing customers
- Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections
- Use initiative to identifying trends and/or process improvements
- Participate in on-going product training and process upskilling
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hebrew
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a customer service related field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and confidence in dealing with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed individual and team targets
- General knowledge of social media and digital platforms
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
The role is fully remote – but you must be based in Germany. This is initially a contract until end of December 2021. Remote contracts may be extended (if the pandemic restrictions require it). Otherwise, should you wish to extend the contract, the role will become office based in Berlin.
What’s on offer:
- Monthly gross base salary €1775 + monthly gross project bonus €600
- Quarterly performance bonus
- AL: pro rata of 26 day
Work hrs: Mon – Fri office hrs