Role: iOS Developer
Salary: Neg (DOE)
Location: Dublin South
Company: Global, multinational
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Working experience in iOS development (min 2 years)
- Experience with iOS SDK and Swift
- Has experience publishing one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Auto Layou.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
All interested in applying candidates should speak fluent level of English and have valid work permit to work in Ireland as this is a FT permanent role.