IT Specialist – Madrid
- Designing and maintaining the company IT infrastructure including network security, cloud services as well as providing ongoing IT support whenever required.
- Setup the perimeter & network security as well as setting up systems, servers, storage solutions, network and communication systems.
- Set up Iaas and SaaS systems.
- Take responsibility for analyzing and diagnosing the technological setup currently existing in the company and offering ways to further improve it.
- Assisting with any IT related question and issues.
- Network and Security: DNS, Internet protocols, Network security, Access control, Firewall, e-mail (Exchange, Office 365, webmail or others).
- Cloud Computing: Google, Azure, AWS, IONOS, ...
- DevOps & Automatization: Python, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins ...
- ERP / CRM: Dynamics 365, Cloud ERP
- MS Office 365, G Suite
- Project management software tools such as MS Project
- ITIL Best Practices, Agile, PMI, Waterfall Methodology
- IaaS Infrastructure as a Service
- SaaS Software as a Service
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages
- 3 years of relevant experience in an IT support position
- Professional writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects efficiently, a multitasker with time-management skills
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
Salary: €35.000 p/a
Company: Technology start-up