Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Salary: up to 9000 RON (gross) / up to €1830 (gross) per month
- Continuous training and development
- Hybrid Working Model (3 days oniste, 2 days remote)
- Referral bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical subscription
Company: Multinational, Global,
Main tasks (not limited to):
- Virtual desktop troubleshooting
- Assisting company employees with technical support (desktop computers, laptops, printers, hardware setup, and configurations)
- Training staff on the use of software and hardware
- Performing upgrades on systems when required
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Assisting in maintaining LAN/WAN and telecom systems.
- Maintaining, controlling, and deploying all software licenses server
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician certification
- Proven experience within IT support: min 1 year
- Strong communication skills (Fluent Romanian, English)
- Experience working with ticket management systems, remote support tools, and software distribution systems.
- Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies across a wide variety of areas.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technology including networking, desktop operating systems, network printers, and VoIP phones (Avaya preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2010, Wi-Fi troubleshooting, Office 365 Suite, and basic networking.