Salary: €45000 p/a
Benefits: Health insurance, education and professional development plan, AL.
Location: Madrid, Spain
Work hrs per week: 40
Company: Europe's leading IP firm - sectors: Biotechnology, Chemistry, Materials & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering & Physics, Information & Communications Technology
A successful candidate will work with cutting-edge technologies to assess the company clients' needs by promoting the best technical and legal solutions to complex IP problems.
Reporting directly to the IP Manager, you will be responsible for:
- discussing innovations / projects with inventors
- providing IP legal advice
- drafting of patents, patent infringement risk opinions
- reviewing accuracy of patent translations
- MSc/ PhD in the biomedical field
- Proven experience in patents and patentability and infringement patent reports
- Full command of English (Fluent Spanish is a big plus to have)