Location: Czechia (REMOTE)
Salary: up to €25000 p/a + benefits
Relocation package on offer!
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation.
- Processing holiday, sick, maternity and paternity leave payments
- Ensure that payroll and time and attendance data is accurate and maintained in accordance with processes and procedures in the system.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Team Lead
- Fluent Czech and English
- Good knowledge of Czech payroll legislation is desirable, however not a must as full training is provided
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills