Role: Sales Trainer – German desk
Location: Remote (Germany)
Salary: up to €51K p/a + benefits
Main tasks (not limited to):
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using role-playing activities and job simulation
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Coordinate, set-up and deliver detailed trainings at the partners’ premises at various locations which will include:
- making all arrangements related to securing the venue, catering, security and the events admission.
- arranging and coordinating the creation and sending the event invites, confirmations, reminders, and post-event correspondence to attendees.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Administrations, Sales Management, etc.) or equivalent 5+ years’ experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Previous experience working as a Sales trainer / mentor.
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior sales agents and the management team
- Ability to organize work independently and meet agreed upon timelines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent level of German and English