Role: Senior Frontend Engineer
Location: Riga, Latvia
What’s on offer: €39K - €49K p/a (DOE)
- Stock options
- Support with work-from-home setup
- Flexible working hours
- Regular training to support your professional development
- 25 days' holiday
- Relocation package
- Weekly expensed team lunch (including remote / WFH)
- Work equipment: laptops, desktops, keyboards etc.
- Full health insurance (including dentist, optics, gym)
- Fluent in Russian and / or Latvian, min advanced level of English
- Min 3 years of experience developing web applications and services.
- Experience implementing, delivering and supporting complex user interfaces, single page applications.
- Cross-browser developing experience
Good to have:
- Experience working with designing, developing or supporting text editors and similar tools. Ie: ProseMirror
- Knowledge of Webpack, Babel, MobX and Material-ui
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end components and abstractions.
- Bind together front-end and back-end services
- Monitor, test and continuously improve your solutions.
- Write maintainable and extensible code with tests.