Role: Service Desk Engineer Czech desk (Microsoft Office 365)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Net Monthly Salary (Net: total after taxes, and deductions) : Circa 45.555 CZK (Circa €1800)
- Assisting end users requiring technical assistance through emails and calls
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures
- Log all Service Desk tickets in the system
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services
- Serve as the single point of contact for Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Support issues
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA
- Fluent language skills in Czech.
- 1+ year’s work experience in a Service Desk environment
- Certification required is MS – 100 / MS – 101
- Friendly attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others and on you own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic
- Being able to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.