Role: Tech Sales Coach
Location: London, UK
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing sales and demand generation activities together with the partner Account Managers. You will provide sales and business development, training, marketing and event management services in connection with the Regional Partner Management activities and will work closely with telco partners in the assigned area, therefore occasional business trips will be part of the role.
Areas of responsibility:
Sales & Business Development support:
- You will be the primary point of contact for telco partner’s sales representatives and will provide sales support and coaching to develop and secure business opportunities.
- This will include the following Services:
- Coordinate, engage and work along with partner sales teams in order to move forward existing opportunities till their closure.
- Lead demand generation activities in order to help the partner create a pipeline around our products.
- Support telco partners in business development activities, including activities related to telco partners, customers and prospective customers during and following events.
- Main point of contact to support partners with tool and process issues
- Track and manage the ongoing pipeline for each partner in order to meet the determined quarterly goals.
- You will provide a Pipeline reporting that will monitor and assist in managing the demand generation results and sales activities with the partner.
- You will provide training on products to the telco partner’s sales and presales team (this will include but is not limited to: telesales; 3rd-party distributors; door to door; direct sales teams).
Marketing & Event support:
- You will provide logistical support for up to 10 events organized each year. This will include the following Services:
- Make all arrangements relating to securing the venue, catering, security and admission to the Events.
- Follow instructions regarding all correspondence for the events; including arranging and coordinating the creation and sending of invites, confirmations, reminders, and post-event correspondence to attendees. You will ensure that attendee information is uploaded to Salesforce.
- Bachelor's Degree in related industry (Marketing, Business Administrations, Sales Management, etc.) or equivalent 5+ years experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP and G Suite) as end user and basic understanding of the administrative capabilities and features of the product.
- Demonstrated ability as a coach and mentor.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with senior sales reps and sales management.
- Ability to navigate a complex sales environment and bridge conversations on different levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to organize work independently and meet agreed upon timelines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English
- Ideally experience in working with Telcos.
- Good knowledge of l Microsoft Azure/Office 365 or Amazon AWS