Role: UX Analyst
Location: Mechelen / Antwerp (Belgium)
Salary: Neg DOE
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, transport tickets, bike allowance, relocation assistance, meal vouchers, internet and phone allowance and lots more!
Work permit: Available
- Analyze existing systems and understand the new needs of the audience
- Collaborate on user experience planning
- Clarify requirements and segregate them into functional and non-functional categories
- Present solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve the requirements
- Document the discussions, concepts, and the finalized scope
- Create designs that align with the user needs
- Prepare mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams
- Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong software product design, interaction design, and visual design skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in UX (min 2 years)
- Master degree
- Experience with graphical design tools (MS Visio, Adobe).
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Interest in the medical field: (not a must but great to have)