Role: Workforce Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing Workforce Management and Business Intelligence Teams dedicated to a Global Company Account.
What’s on offer: up to €80K p/a
Bonus: up to 20%
Benefits: healthcare, pension, 24 days AL
Work Model: Hybrid
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing within all levels of Call Center staff.
- Prior experience with system implementation and scoping
- Proven experience in process improvement (LEAN or Six Sigma certification preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively partner with various levels of management.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation, direction, development opportunities
- Ability to build high performing teams
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experienced in managing vendor relations.